Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Low pass at waist high

Flying is not alone. On 15 Mar, I went to the flying field with friends. This time I had an FPV flight. One of my friends was my spotter who helped me locate the plane and another one standing next to me would take over the control in case I got loss. We had a trainer cord which linked up two radios. I had to do so, as it is much safer even there was a loss of video signal or the plane's direction.

Everything was hooked up. I had my video goggle and a cap shielding off the bright sunlight. "You have control" told my friend, then he helped take off the plane. I had full control of the plane and I tried to fly low at waist high. During the time of the flight, I experienced strong crosswind which made landing difficult. I tried to land it on the paved runway but it was a failure. After several attempts, it was landed on the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment